Pumpkin Raisin Pancakes - serves 1
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup Oats
3 tbsp's Liquid Egg Whites
1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 cup Organic Canned Pumpkin
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
Pinch of All Spice
Pinch of Salt
1/8 cup Unsweetened Raisins
1. Heat a non-stick pan on just below medium heat.
2. Blend all ingredients in your Nutribullet or other blender - leaving out the raisins.
3. Once blended to a smooth consistency, mix in the raisins.
4. Pour batter onto hot pan making as many pancakes as you can fit.
5. Flip when tops start to harden slightly.
6. Serve hot with zero calorie Walden Farms syrups.
OPTIONAL; I served mine with a little cinnamon protein powder mixed with unsweetened vanilla almond milk (pictured).
CALORIES PER SERVING; 409 cals
NOTE; you can share this recipe with someone else if you do not have a big appetite like me. Or you could put half of them in the freezer and eat them another day.