Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins - makes 12 regular sized muffins
1 1/2 cups Oat Flour
1 1/2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon, plus 1 tsp for tops
1 3.5oz container of Apple Baby Food (no added sugar)
1/4 cup fat free unflavoured Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/8 cup Stevia
1 mashed Banana
1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 1/2 cups fresh Blueberries
1/4 cup chopped Walnuts
1/4 cup Oatmeal
1. Preheat oven to 350F/190C. Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cups.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients together. One by one, add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to combine.
3. Add the fresh blueberries at the end.
4. Spoon mixture evenly between muffin cups.
5. Top with walnuts, oats and a dash of cinnamon.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
7. Leave to cool.
I like to eat mine warm so the blueberries drizzle out. I also like to top mine with a mixture of fat free Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Protein Powder for added protein.
CALORIES PER MUFFIN; 140 cals