3/4 scoop BSN Chocolate Cake Batter protein powder
1/4 cup Oats
1/4 cup Liquid Egg Whites
1/4 cup Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk
1/2 tbsp Almond Butter
1 tbsp Hershey's Special Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Brown Xylitol
Pinch of salt
1. Heat a non-stick pan on just below medium heat.
2. Blend all ingredients in your Nutribullet or other blender until smooth.
3. Pour batter into pan making as many pancakes as you can fit.
4. Flip when tops are starting to bubble and harden.
5. Serve hot with zero calorie syrups like Walden Farms chocolate and caramel (pictured).
CALORIES PER SERVING; 396 cals