Banana Pancakes - serves 1
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop vanilla or cinnamon protein powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
Chocolate Peanut Butter Topping
2 tbsps PB2 with premium chocolate
1/2 pkt of stevia in the raw
1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (more if you like it runny, less if you want a paste)
1. Put all ingredients for cakes into your blender and blend until you have a smooth batter.
2. Pour batter into a preheated (just below medium heat) non-stick pan into as many pancakes as you can fit.
3. Flip when tops have solidified a little or when you start seeing bubbles.
4. Meanwhile, mix all of the ingredients for the topping together until smooth. Add more almond milk if you want a runny sauce like mine. It goes a lot further.
5. When pancakes are golden brown, put one of a plate and top with a little of the topping, then place another cake on top and repeat until all cakes and sauce are plated.
OPTIONAL: Like I said above, I am a sweet tooth so I even drizzle some Walden Farms zero calorie Pancake Syrup on top of mine to finish them off.
CALORIES PER SERVING; 407 cals