1/4 cup oat flour
2 tbsps Ideal brown xylitol sweetener
1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flour
1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup blueberries
Cinnamon Protein Topping
1/2 scoop cinnamon protein powder
1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Combine dry ingredients and whisk together in a bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients and whisk until smooth. Stir in blueberries.
3. Spray the inside of a big mug or small microwavable bowl with oil.
4. Pour batter into mug and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Check if the top is solid. If it is still a little wet keep microwaving for 15 seconds at a time.
5. Mix ingredients for topping in a separate bowl until smooth.
6. Turn mug upside down onto a plate or bigger bowl or leave in the mug.
7. Pour topping over cup-cake and sprinkle with a little more cinnamon powder. Serve immediately.
CALORIES PER SERVING; 330 cals