1/2 cup dry oats
1/2 cup liquid egg whites
1 tbsp Jem Raw Organics coconut cardamon nut butter + 1/2 tbsp for topping
Five drops of liquid vanilla stevia
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup mixed fruit for topping
1 tbsp organic agave syrup
1. Blend oats, egg whites, banana, 1 tbsp nut butter, stevia, and salt in your blender until smooth batter is formed.
2. Pour batter into a hot non stick pan (medium heat), forming pancake shapes.
3. Flip pancakes when the tops have air bubbles.
4. Serve onto a plate once bottoms are golden.
5. Top with fresh fruit, organic agave syrup, and 1/2 tbsp nut butter.
Note: you can find the delicious and exquisite nut butters from Jem Raw Organics' website here... www.jemraw.com. They are AMAZING!!